Cannot open FireFox as of today. If I download 10.6 will it work again. I uninstalled/downloaded 3 times, plus Norton Virus Scan, still does not work
I have Version 10.4.11.
1 Answer from the Community
Firefox requires 10.5 or newer. If you get 10.6, it will work again. make sure you have a computer newer than 2007 to install Snow Leopard onto.
- Answered by Michael M from Pleasanton
- Feb 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is it compatible with Firefox browser?
- Asked by Kirsten L from Athens
- Sep 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is it compatible with Firefox browser?)
- Asked about: ESET Cyber Security Pro
Will this adapter work on a Mac with Snow Leopard 10.6.8?
- Asked by Stefan R from Bellevue
- Aug 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work on a Mac with Snow Leopard 10.6.8?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…
pinch to zoom with firefox
- Asked by Gene D from Tampa
- Feb 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (pinch to zoom with firefox)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
No answers yet