Cannot open FireFox as of today. If I download 10.6 will it work again. I uninstalled/downloaded 3 times, plus Norton Virus Scan, still does not work
I have Version 10.4.11.
1 Answer from the Community
Firefox requires 10.5 or newer. If you get 10.6, it will work again. make sure you have a computer newer than 2007 to install Snow Leopard onto.
- Answered by Michael M from Pleasanton
- Feb 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will it work with os 10.6.8
- Asked by Natalia F
- Apr 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with os 10.6.8)
- Asked about: WD 2TB My Passport for Mac Portable…
No answers yet
Will the new Time Capsule work with machines running 10.6.8?
- Asked by Phil C. B from Gainesville
- Jun 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the new Time Capsule work with machines running 10.6.8?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
Does this work with garageband 3.0.5 or will I need a later version?
- Asked by Jeffrey S
- May 24, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with garageband 3.0.5 or will I need a later version?)
- Asked about: Apogee JAM Guitar Input