Cannot open FireFox as of today. If I download 10.6 will it work again. I uninstalled/downloaded 3 times, plus Norton Virus Scan, still does not work
I have Version 10.4.11.
1 Answer from the Community
Firefox requires 10.5 or newer. If you get 10.6, it will work again. make sure you have a computer newer than 2007 to install Snow Leopard onto.
- Answered by Michael M from Pleasanton
- Feb 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is it compatible with Firefox browser?
- Asked by Kirsten L from Athens
- Sep 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is it compatible with Firefox browser?)
- Asked about: ESET Cyber Security Pro
Will an Ipad 3 wifi PLUS 3G bought from US work in UK?
- Asked by Victoria H
- Nov 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will an Ipad 3 wifi PLUS 3G bought from US work in UK?)
- Asked about: iPad
will it work with os 10.6.8
- Asked by Natalia F
- Apr 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with os 10.6.8)
- Asked about: WD 1TB My Passport for Mac Portable…
No answers yet