Can snow leopard upgrade an iPad to version 5
I have a snow leopard Mac on a wireless network with an Epson printer. My iPad2 can't access the printer. Can I update my iPad to version 5 and will that help? Thanks.
- Asked by Rebecca J from Chicago
- Feb 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can snow leopard upgrade an iPad to version 5)
1 Answer from the Community
1. Snow Leopard can upgrade an iPad to version 5, because it can run the latest version of iTunes.
2. However most Epson wireless printers are not "AirPrint" ready, and thus won't be able to print directly from your iPad.
3. You can install a tool like "AirPrint Activator" on your Mac to enable wireless printer sharing from your Mac to your iPad, which will enable iPad printing - provided that your Mac is turned on.
- Answered by Rodney W from Niddrie
- Feb 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
My iMac is running OSX version 10.5.8. I'd like to upgrade to snow leopard.Is this the way to gi?
- Asked by Curtis F from Brooklyn
- Dec 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (My iMac is running OSX version 10.5.8. I'd like to upgrade to snow leopard.Is this the way to gi?)
- Asked about: Mac