Can I save files as PDF using the standard softwares/applications of a newly purchased MacBook Pro? Thank you!
I usually share documents with colleagues as PDF (converted from Word, Excel, Powerpoint, pictures, and even websites converted as PDF); so as to avoid accidental and/or unauthorized revisions in the documents.
In this regard, I just want to know if I can do the same thing using the "in the box" softwares/applications of a newly purchase MacBook Pro, or if I need to purchase the Adobe Professional software/application.
I have yet to decide whether to get the MacBook Pro 13" or the 15"; and I hope to make the purchase later this month or early May.
1 Answer from the Community
Using OS X you easily can save any file to PDF via the "print" dialog. Simply click on the "PDF" button, and select "Save as PDF...".
- Answered by Rodney W from Niddrie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I save PDF or other data files using this interface?
- Asked by Eric S from Downingtown
- Jan 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I save PDF or other data files using this interface?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
Can this be used as a file server with my MacMini?
- Asked by Martin C from Carlsbad
- Dec 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used as a file server with my MacMini?)
- Asked about: G-Tech 8TB G-RAID Thunderbolt Hard …
Is this cable used to transfer files between two macs?
- Asked by Kiyomi R from Carpinteria
- Mar 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this cable used to transfer files between two macs?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…