can i run mac osx on an intel pentium (pc basis)
I'm leaning toward moving from PC to MAC, but I have three decades software invested in the PC world. I'd like to be able to dual or preferrable, triple-boot a high-performance intel machine (4-dual-quad zenon chips.).
How is the best way to invoke this? Use separate boot-drives or set up a multi-boot option at start-up?
- Asked by Bill S from Orlando
- May 5, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can i run mac osx on an intel pentium (pc basis))
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does it work well with Mac OS-X ?
- Asked by Julian-valentin K
- Jun 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work well with Mac OS-X ?)
- Asked about: Harman Kardon Bluetooth Wireless Ov…
How can I run PC programs on a mac?
- Asked by Ronny R from Waterville
- Apr 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I run PC programs on a mac?)
- Asked about: Mac