can i install snow leopard on more than one computer (i have it on a laptop, can I use the same disc and put it on my desktop?)
2 Answers from the Community
Only if you get the family pack, otherwise no.
- Answered by Jesse C from Huntingdon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. You will need to buy the $29 upgrade disk. If you plan to do more than one computer the Family pack is the way to go. Go to the Mac store and choose Mac Software on the left and you can read all about the upgrade you desire.
Your desktop computer must meet the following requirements before you even try to upgrade.
1. A Mac computer with an Intel processor
2. 1 GB of memory or more
3. 5 GB of available disk on your hard drive.
4. A DVD drive for installation.
I have a PowerPC G5 iMac. I am out of luck. No Intel processor. It is going to the grand children and I am getting a new iMac.
Hope this helps
- Answered by Douglas S from Keizer
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can it be installed on more than one computer
- Asked by Steven R from Tesuque
- Mar 30, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can it be installed on more than one computer)
- Asked about: ESET Cyber Security 2014 Edition
No answers yet
Can I purchase a mac mini but have snow leopard disc and install not Lion
- Asked by Sue D from Tamworth
- Jun 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I purchase a mac mini but have snow leopard disc and install not Lion)
- Asked about: Mac
can i put this on 3 computers?
- Asked by Maureen M from Guerneville
- Apr 4, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can i put this on 3 computers?)
- Asked about: Upgrade to FileMaker Pro 13
No answers yet