Would the VGA dock for iPad work with iPhone4 in the same fashion as it does with iPad?
I want to use the VGA dock available for the iPad for my iPhone4 to display pictures, videos to my TV screen and projector. Is this possible or is there any limitations?
- Asked by Chandrakant S
- Nov 28, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Would the VGA dock for iPad work with iPhone4 in the same fashion as it does with iPad?)
1 Answer from the Community
If by 'VGA dock' you mean the Apple VGA Adapter on sale here, then yet this works with the iPhone 4. A list of supported iOS devices is on the product information page.
If however you mean the Apple iPad Dock which has a 30 pin connector on the rear, then whilst you can connect the VGA Adapter to the dock, the iPhone 4 will not fit in the iPad dock itself as it is thicker than the iPad.
- Answered by Chris L
- Apr 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will this work with the lightening to VGA adaptor to an iPad (third gen)?
- Asked by Julie M from Austin
- Nov 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with the lightening to VGA adaptor to an iPad (third gen)?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
does the remote work with a Fashionation dock
- Asked by Diana A from Wellington
- Jul 2, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (does the remote work with a Fashionation dock)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
No answers yet