Will it allow you to play movies and videos purchased on iTunes? Does belkin cable work to show movies and videos from iPad to tv?
1 Answer from the Community
I tried watching a movie I bought from the iTunes store with it, but it doesn't work, not even with an app for viewing Internet browsers, PDFs, etc on a screen. Apparently the quality loss is too great because VGA is analog, not digital.
However, I had no problems watching the same movie on my TV through the Dock to Component video cable. Be prepared, though: it's not Blue-Ray quality, but it works.
PS Don't know about Belkin cable, sorry.
- Answered by Erin-anne B from Surrey
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Looking for a device to download videos from iTunes and play on a TV where there is no cable or wifi connection. Would this work?
- Asked by Ursula P from Hopewell Junction
- Nov 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Looking for a device to download videos from iTunes and play on a TV where there is no cable or wifi connection. Would this work?)
- Asked about: LaCie 1TB Porsche Design P'9223 USB…
Can I play movies not purchased from iTunes?
- Asked by Tony T from Fresno
- Apr 28, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I play movies not purchased from iTunes?)
- Asked about: Apple TV
No answers yet