My TV has a female input plug (as do most PCs) does the connector come with a male to male convertor? How else can I use this connector to my TV?
1 Answer from the Community
The VGA dongle is female. When you connect the adapter to the IPad you now have the same set up as a laptop computer. Whether you are connecting a laptop, desktop, or VGA adapted IPad, you need a standard VGA cable that is male on each end to connect your computer (IPad) to your output screen, which is a TV in your case.
- Answered by Bruce K from Yakima
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is the vga connector output male or female?
- Asked by Howard C
- Jan 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (is the vga connector output male or female?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Are the two DVI-D connectors on the cable male/male or male/female or female/female?
- Asked by Ross B from Sonoma
- Dec 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the two DVI-D connectors on the cable male/male or male/female or female/female?)
- Asked about: Belkin DVI-D Dual-Link Cable