If you have a .ppt file in email will it project?
- Asked by Adam M from Davie
- Apr 15, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (If you have a .ppt file in email will it project?)
3 Answers from the Community
If you also have Keynote ($10) for the iPad, then you can get it to project. You click the PPT in the email. Then click the "Open in Keynote" button at the top of the screen. When it opens in Keynote then the slide will project on the monitor. But I don't find Keynote to be a very great app, and I am disappointed with the ability to add notes and export back to PPT. You can only make edits and get it back as PDF or Ketnote file.
- Answered by Michael R from Frisco
- Apr 17, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can forward your .ppt file to MightyMeeting via email and then open it in MightyMeeting for iPad. The app lets you project the slides to an external monitor. As an added benefit, you can be sharing the slides with people remotely in addition to projecting them.
- Answered by Dmitri T from East Setauket
- May 30, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Keynote is a much better app than Powerpoint on the regular Mac, and from what I have seen, the iPad version works the same. You can import the powerpoint into Keynote and then play the presentation. Not every thing will convert to look exactly like the power point but it should be viewable.
- Answered by Dennis A from Ankeny
- Apr 30, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can I open a folder and file my emails?
- Asked by Francis T from Deerfield Beach
- Mar 29, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I open a folder and file my emails?)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet
can you convert Microsoft files to a mac word file and vice versa?
- Asked by Samten L
- May 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can you convert Microsoft files to a mac word file and vice versa?)
- Asked about: Mac
can i move an email from the email system and save iit nto document file?.
- Asked by Homer C from Gladstone
- Jan 30, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can i move an email from the email system and save iit nto document file?.)
- Asked about: iPad