does mirror video playback?
i would like to know if i can see my ipad movies on my HDTV such as the ones downloaded from itunes or simply uploaded into my ipad.
- Asked by Daniel L from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate (does mirror video playback?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes and No. You may watch the movies you have uploaded to the iPad on your HDTV if it has a VGA port. You may NOT watch the movies you have downloaded from iTunes because they are protected...DRM...and come up with an error saying the device connected isn't supported for playback of the video. I tested it and it works with podcasts and other movies I have encoded from elsewhere for the ipod/ipad.
- Answered by Darin L from Orem
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how does the i phone connect to a tv for video playback
- Asked by E Dawn W from Milton
- Oct 8, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (how does the i phone connect to a tv for video playback)
- Asked about: Apple iPhone TTY Adapter