Can I use the "Apple VGA Adapter" or the "Apple Composite AV Cable" to connect my iPad 2 to my projector (Epson PowerLite Presenter L)?
The Epson PowerLite Presenter L has the VGA port and the composite video and red/white analog audio ports. Wich one would be better to connect my iPad 2 to this projector? The "Apple VGA Adapter" or the "Apple Composite AV Cable"? Thanks!
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. We present on whiteboards using Apple VGA Adapter with ipad2 on various LCD projectors with success.
- Answered by Mary B from Spring
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You will need a male to male connector plus the Apple VGA adapter. Maybe newer ones do not require this, but my older LCD projector does. You will also need a splitter if you do not want to run on battery only. This will not work on an iPad 1.
- Answered by Judith C W from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How do you get the Apple Composite AV Cable to work with the Ipad 2?
- Asked by Jessica G from San Jacinto
- Oct 29, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you get the Apple Composite AV Cable to work with the Ipad 2?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable