will it charge the magic mouse batteries
I thought the Magic Mouse batteries were "AAA" - will it work with them?
Maybe I am remembering this wrong.
- Asked by Mark A from Lombard
- Aug 30, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (will it charge the magic mouse batteries)
4 Answers from the Community
Magic Mouse batteries are AA but the ones that come with the mouse are not rechargeable, so they will not work. Any NiMH rechargeable AA's will work.
Once the initial batteries drain, this is a great way to keep 2 Apple wireless input devices going indefinitely. 4 AA's for keyboard/mouse and 2 in the charger.
- Answered by Dylan Q from Austin
- Sep 5, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
you should go for low discharge batteries. Mouse and keyboard are like remote controls, low power but long time. With regular rechargeable batteries, they will get empty every other week (since the battery gets depleted even if you don't use it)
With low discharge batteries (such as Eneloop), the battery keeps it's charge when the mouse enter sleep mode, making it last for months.
- Answered by Matthieu M from Les Mureaux
- Apr 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The batteries that come with the magic mouse are not rechargeable therefore they will not charge. However, non-apple brand rechargeable batteries will work in this charging device.
- Answered by Daniel M from Unionville
- Oct 9, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
the Magic Mouse uses "AA" batteries
- Answered by Sam P from Dodgeville
- May 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Does the magic trackpad work better than the magic mouse?
- Asked by Nicolaas S from Rumford
- Jan 13, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magic trackpad work better than the magic mouse?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
How to replace batteries in the Magic Mouse
- Asked by Esther Z from North Vancouver
- Dec 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How to replace batteries in the Magic Mouse)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse