What is the max current rating on these batteries , one would need to know the 'current' rating to use these in any other device(camera,etc)
3 Answers from the Community
The current rating isn't important in this situation. The current rating determines how long the batteries will run the device for. A battery with a higher current rating (i.e 2400mAh) will run a device for longer than a battery rated at 1800mAh. Devices that take AA batteries are designed around the standard voltage of AA batteries (1.5V for non-rechargeable & 1.2V for rechargeable). This is a simplified explanation and I hope it helps.
- Answered by Cameron L from Douglas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
These are ordinary batteries. The rating is AA 1.5 Volts Format E91, 3 AMps.
Hope this helps,
You You Xue
- Answered by You You X from Millbrae
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No, one does not need to know the current rating to use in any other devices. The AA battery is a standard; any device that accepts AA batteries should accept any AA battery. (There is an exception, though, that some electronics, especially older designs, may not function properly with the lower voltage output of rechargeable batteries, which are 1.2 V vs. the normal 1.5 V of disposables.)
If you can demonstrate a single owner's manual that warns not to use AA batteries with a current rating over a specific amount, I would be extremely surprised. This simply isn't done because it's not a concern. To be a AA battery, the battery must operate within established AA parameters.
- Answered by Justin R from Elkridge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does any one know if this supports 120 Hz refresh rate? And if not whats its max refresh rate?
- Asked by Michael S from Marcellus
- Nov 13, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does any one know if this supports 120 Hz refresh rate? And if not whats its max refresh rate?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable 1.8 m
Should I buy a new mac or upgrade my current one?
- Asked by Josh K from Dubai
- Jan 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I buy a new mac or upgrade my current one?)
- Asked about: Mac
Rated output voltage and current for iPhone 5S and 5C?
- Asked by Chan Ki K from 달성군
- Feb 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Rated output voltage and current for iPhone 5S and 5C?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter