how long does it take to recharge two AAs?
- Asked by Steven S from Mckinney
- Apr 19, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (how long does it take to recharge two AAs?)
3 Answers from the Community
Roughly 4 hours to full capacity.
- Answered by Michael S from Montreal
- Oct 19, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
My Apple charger took 32 hours to fully recharge two AA batteries.
Both Apple battery and charger are new, I just bought them more than a mouth ago when I ordered the 27" iMac.
- Answered by Don L from Lethbridge
- Jan 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
somewhere between 30 minutes and 90 minutes (i don't know exactly as i have never timed and just carried on without really noticing.)
but the charger comes with 6xAA batteries so if you only have the magic mouse and keyboard then there shouldn't be a problem as you'll always have one pair left out to charge.
If you are using it for anything else or have the trackpad as well then you will just have to wait the hour or so it takes to charge them.
- Answered by Ben G
- Jul 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
How long does it take to recharge?
- Asked by Bronwyn C from Ottawa
- Feb 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How long does it take to recharge?)
- Asked about: Incase Portable Power 2500
No answers yet
How long does it take for it to recharge? Similar to when you plug it in with an adapter — about 1% per minute?
- Asked by Eric C from Morgan Hill
- May 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How long does it take for it to recharge? Similar to when you plug it in with an adapter — about 1% per minute?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Reserve External …