Detachable Power Cord?
It looks like you can slide out the power prong part of the adapter and use a longer power cord?
If so, is this cord the same as the one used for the Airport Extreme and MB Pro power adapter?
- Asked by Bob B from Tucson
- Jul 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Detachable Power Cord?)
5 Answers from the Community
It comes with the same plug connector as with iPod, iPad, iPhone and Macbook adapters, so you'll be able to use the cord from your Macbook adapter (or any other matching power cord - as they also work with standard "figure of 8" connector power cords).
- Answered by Phil H from Mosman Park
- Jul 28, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, you can swap and use the international adapter or use any "figure 8" cord from the Macs that use those.
- Answered by Daniel B from Limestone
- Aug 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Kevin K from Auburndale
- Jul 31, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes, it is effectively the same cord.
- Answered by David P from Canberra
- Jul 29, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
- Answered by Sam M from Perth
- Jul 28, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Is the cord detachable/replaceable like the P5s?
- Asked by Kiley M from Toronto
- Dec 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the cord detachable/replaceable like the P5s?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins P3 On-Ear Headphon…
How do I get a new power cord?
- Asked by Jeannine E from Shady Cove
- Apr 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I get a new power cord?)
- Asked about: NeatDesk for Mac
No answers yet