can it be used to the 220V-50Hz AC source
- Asked by Christophe C from Edmond
- Flag as inappropriate (can it be used to the 220V-50Hz AC source)
2 Answers from the Community
yes, if yours comes with the proper outlet plug. If you use a USA/Japan/Latin America Connector, then buy from the us store. this is rated 100-240V
- Answered by Barack O from Prairie View
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Like most modern power supplies, it is rated for 100 to 240V 50 or 60 Hz.
You will of course need the appropriate plug adapter for the wall socket.
- Answered by Greg K from Wentworth Falls
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How do I purchase the 220V/50Hz version?
- Asked by Daniel V from Concepcion
- May 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I purchase the 220V/50Hz version?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Starte…
Does it works with 220v , 50Hz to be use in Argentina?
- Asked by Pedro S from San Francisco
- Nov 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it works with 220v , 50Hz to be use in Argentina?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue 7W BR30 Connected Downl…
IS OK TO USE AC 220V OR NOT?
- Asked by 放 张 from 北京
- Nov 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (IS OK TO USE AC 220V OR NOT?)
- Asked about: Naim Audio mu-so Wireless Speaker S…
No answers yet