Are there any other markings on the batteries besides the 'Rechargable' and '+/-'?
In the picture the batteries always seem to be showing the same side. Just wondering if there is any fine print on the other side or if they are as streamlined and beautifully simple as they look.
- Asked by Michael W from Grand Rapids
- Jul 28, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Are there any other markings on the batteries besides the 'Rechargable' and '+/-'?)
3 Answers from the Community
On the opposite side, there are three symbols (recycle US/CAN with a contact number, don't throw in trash logo, and a recycle logo. It also has the text: "Size AA Ni-MH Min 1900 mAh 1.2v HR6" and "Do not dispose of in fire or short circuit. Charge only with an Apple-specified charger. Made in Japan."
- Answered by Daniel B from Limestone
- Aug 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
there are recycling, manufacturer's location, and battery type written on the opposite side
- Answered by Ted P from Vancouver
- Feb 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
There is very small fine print + a few logos on the reverse side.
- Answered by Kevin K from Auburndale
- Jul 31, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
does it have a rechargeable battery
- Asked by Ambrish N from Nairobi
- Mar 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does it have a rechargeable battery)
- Asked about: AltiGen iFusion SmartStation Dock f…
Are these batteries rechargeable?
- Asked by Dennis W from Portland
- Dec 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these batteries rechargeable?)
- Asked about: Silverlit Interactive Bluetooth Rem…
No answers yet
Can you use any rechargeable batteries?
- Asked by Jessica C from Chambersburg
- Mar 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use any rechargeable batteries?)
- Asked about: Mobee Magic Charger for Apple Magic…