Will it work on an airplane ac outlet that claims to provide only 60 watts? With my basic HS physics, (P=IV) 110V*1.6A=176watts seems to too high.
176watts exceed the 60 watts output of the outlet. Or does the airline mean the max DC power output of the charger? (When I mean airline I actually mean Northwest/Delta Airbus A330-200)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I use it on 220V AC outlet ?
- Asked by Nasser A from Kuwait
- Aug 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it on 220V AC outlet ?)
- Asked about: Philips Friends of Hue LightStrips
Is AC 110v only or 110v-220v?
- Asked by Juan H from San Francisco
- Nov 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is AC 110v only or 110v-220v?)
- Asked about: Belkin Two-Port Swivel Charger + On…
No answers yet
Is there an app for the Osmo that teaches multiplication and all other basic grade school math?
- Asked by Eddie M from Park City
- Nov 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an app for the Osmo that teaches multiplication and all other basic grade school math?)
- Asked about: Osmo