There are two part numbers for the Apple 45W Mag Safe Power Adapter for MacBook Air MB283LL/A and MC747LL/A. What's the difference between the two?
Purchasing some extra power supplies for the MacBook Air's we just bought at work. Found two of the same thing with different part numbers. Is there a difference?
1 Answer from the Community
When I look on the Apple Store there is only one 45W charger available to purchase--MC747LL/A. The different 45W charger parts probably have some internal changes. I noticed the same question about 60W units about 2 yrs ago. Probably happens periodically as parts/suppliers change. Both are most likely comparable, but check the specs.
- Answered by Jonathan D from Alexandria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the difference between the two power adapters?
- Asked by Deborah E from Canby
- Jun 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the difference between the two power adapters?)
- Asked about: Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (…
Should I purchase the 45W MagSafe 2 Adapter for my 11" Air (2nd gen, 2011)?
- Asked by Samuel L. C from Kenosha
- Jul 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I purchase the 45W MagSafe 2 Adapter for my 11" Air (2nd gen, 2011)?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter f…
60W or 45W power adapter for a 13 MacBook Air???
- Asked by Craig W from Schenectady
- Dec 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (60W or 45W power adapter for a 13 MacBook Air???)
- Asked about: Mac