pop out clip - what is it for?
on 85W mag safe power - rotate out clip shape item opposite corner as power cord. What is it for?
- Asked by William V from San Jose
- Aug 4, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (pop out clip - what is it for?)
1 Answer from the Community
it is for wrapping the the thin power cord around. Cable management.
- Answered by Philip P from Elk River
- Aug 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the ear clip be tightened?
- Asked by Than W
- Jul 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the ear clip be tightened?)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats2 Wirele…
No answers yet
Will i be able to use a pop filter on this?
- Asked by Ritzdane S from Richmond
- Mar 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will i be able to use a pop filter on this?)
- Asked about: Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphon…