Output: +16.5V or +18.5V?
Does a power adapter need to have an output of +16.5V to work on a macbook or can it be +18.5V?
- Asked by Claire S from North Sydney
- Apr 19, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Output: +16.5V or +18.5V?)
1 Answer from the Community
The Apple 85W is capable of both 16.5V and 18.5V output (adjusts automatically to demand). So it can replace the 60W 16.5V.
- Answered by B H from Auckland
- Apr 28, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What about outputting the audio
- Asked by Michael M from Oak Hill
- Jun 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (What about outputting the audio)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
What is the output in watts
- Asked by Adekumle O from Queens
- May 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the output in watts)
- Asked about: JBL Flip Portable Bluetooth Stereo …