Macbook Air 11" 2012 - Converter for SE Asia?
I have an 11" Macbook Air that I bought in January 2012 in Canada. I am currently in SE Asia and am wondering if I need to use a converter to charge it? Other posts I have seen have said it is not necessary so I have plugged it in with an adapter and the battery got extremely hot, is this from not having a converter, or is something wrong with my computer?
- Asked by Terri D from Vancouver
- Mar 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Macbook Air 11" 2012 - Converter for SE Asia?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does this work on a macbook air?
- Asked by Carol O from Grosse Pointe Park
- Dec 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work on a macbook air?)
- Asked about: MarBlue Keyboard Protector for MacB…
Macbook Air 11 2013 vs Macbook Air 15 2012 (Non-Retina)
- Asked by Vijay K from Dalkeith
- Sep 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Macbook Air 11 2013 vs Macbook Air 15 2012 (Non-Retina))
- Asked about: Mac