is it safe to charge my macbook pro with a 220v power outlet?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes it is, because the adapter was designed to work from 100 - 240 V.
- Answered by Fredy G from Jakarta Barat
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the MacBook power adapter work overseas with 220V?
- Asked by Ashok Z from Tulsa
- Dec 12, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the MacBook power adapter work overseas with 220V?)
- Asked about: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (fo…
Can I use it on 220V AC outlet ?
- Asked by Nasser A from Kuwait
- Aug 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it on 220V AC outlet ?)
- Asked about: Philips Friends of Hue LightStrips