If I have a macbook with german power supply cable, can I purchase a power supply cable at apple.com or do I need an external power convert?

Is it possible to use my german macbook in the US with just replace the power supply cable?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Answer

    Germany and the UK both use 230V power, so all you need to do is convert the plug.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    4 of 7 people found this useful

Related Questions