I have Macbook pro A1226 from the states. Will an ordinary USA to UK travel plug adapter work with magsafe power adapter in UK?

Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (for MacBook and 13-inch MacBook Pro)

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Answer

    Yes. I would recommend using the long 3-pin grounded extension cord lead with the magsafe adapter brick and plugging that into a US-UK grounded adapter plug.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    3 of 4 people found this useful

Related Questions