I have a 2011 macbook pro that I bought in Canada, will buying a UK version of this charger (from the apple UK store) be ok?
1 Answer from the Community
The computer will pull 85W from the charger no matter where you bought the computer or the charger. If you buy a UK adapter to be used in the UK, no problems or questions.
IF you bought the UK adapter to be used in Canada, that would require looking up the power output of canadian plugs (assuming they use the same attachment) and comparing that to those of the UK
- Answered by Andrew B from Bristow
- Dec 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I buy and use an ipad 3 bought in the UK in Canada. It has no sim card slot.
- Asked by Darlene L from Harty
- Aug 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy and use an ipad 3 bought in the UK in Canada. It has no sim card slot.)
- Asked about: iPad
Is the charger got a uk plug?
- Asked by Jenna-anne D
- Feb 14, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the charger got a uk plug?)
- Asked about: BlueFlame Two-Device Wall Charger
No answers yet