I bought my MacBook 13 inch in japan, ive been using a simple adapter to plug it in in england. which charger can i use? old adapter=60W
2 Answers from the Community
The same 60w adapter will work worldwide.
- Answered by Carl W from Saint Augustine
- Jun 14, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
As the MacBook power supply is a universal adapter (100 - 240 v AC, 50/60 Hz) you can use it anywhere in the world provided that you are able to connect to the local outlet configuration,
If your MacBook came with a 60W unit, you can use any power adapter that can supply 60 Watts or higher. This means that you can use a 60W or 85W unit with your MacBook. Remember that using a higher spec power adapter will not charge your 60 Watt MacBook any faster.
- Answered by Greg S from Penshurst
- Jun 12, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is this a three pin plug adapter for usage in England?
- Asked by Gary H
- Nov 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this a three pin plug adapter for usage in England?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
Is there two different plugs for Japan and The US?
- Asked by Jok Sun Y
- May 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there two different plugs for Japan and The US?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit