I am taking my Mac Book Pro to Vietnam and Thailand. Is the power cord that comes with the computer dual voltage? Do I need anything else to connect?

Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (for MacBook and 13-inch MacBook Pro)

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • in order to connect, try going to the apple store page about the world travel adapter kit. maybe they have electricity socket adapter for where you r going. hope this helps. happy vacation! :)

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    0 of 3 people found this useful

Related Questions