I am taking my Mac Book Pro to Vietnam and Thailand. Is the power cord that comes with the computer dual voltage? Do I need anything else to connect?
1 Answer from the Community
in order to connect, try going to the apple store page about the world travel adapter kit. maybe they have electricity socket adapter for where you r going. hope this helps. happy vacation! :)
- Answered by Trevor B from Prairie View
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this product dual voltage?
- Asked by Daniel A from Pleasant Valley
- Jul 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this product dual voltage?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
can i hook up the HDMI to my panasonic tv and then connect it to my mac book pro and get video from there???
- Asked by Alan J from Seabrook
- Mar 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can i hook up the HDMI to my panasonic tv and then connect it to my mac book pro and get video from there???)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable 1.8 m