Does the power adapter continue to consume the same amount of energy when it is not plugged into the laptop (but still plugged into the socket)?
...or is there an energy-saving feature built in that reduces or eliminates its power usage when it's not actually charging a laptop?
1 Answer from the Community
I tested it with my killowatt meter and read 0watts when macbook fully charged or unplugged.
- Answered by Clay S from Pyrmont
- May 17, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this plug into a regular power socket?
- Asked by Soumik S from Toronto
- Aug 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this plug into a regular power socket?)
- Asked about: Philips Friends of Hue LightStrips