Does a German MAcbook work with an american charger?
i bought my macbook pro in germany, but i now live in the states.
now my dog chewed allmost completly through my charger cord and i wanna get a new one before its completly gone.
can i just buy an american one? will that work with mine? or do i have to buy a german one?
i currently use a lil extra plug over the german outlet so i can plug it in the american walls.
- Asked by Johanna D from Clarksville
- Feb 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does a German MAcbook work with an american charger?)
1 Answer from the Community
Te magnet plug on the computer is the same. the american charger will work. the only thing different is the piece that plugs into the wall
- Answered by Carl H from Kokomo
- Feb 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If I have an American Macbook will a British Snow Leopard Disc work?
- Asked by Matthew E from Fort Lauderdale
- Jun 12, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (If I have an American Macbook will a British Snow Leopard Disc work?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Does the Apple charger work on Macbook pro and Air?
- Asked by Doug G
- Jul 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Apple charger work on Macbook pro and Air?)
- Asked about: Mac