Do I need to change power adapters if traveling to UK?

I am traveling to the UK and I have my MacBook Pro that I purchased in the US. Do I need to get a different watt power adapter or should a UK plug be ok?

Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (for MacBook and 13-inch MacBook Pro)

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Best Answer:

    Ok, You can buy the Apple World Travel Adapter Kit and use your power adapter from the us that came with your computer and just switch the end to the UK style plug that come in the Apple World Travel Adapter Kit. It come with one UK adapter.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    5 of 8 people found this useful

Related Questions