Can I use the 45W Magsafe Power adapter with the 13-inch MacBook?
- Asked by Patricia T from Toronto
- Oct 29, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the 45W Magsafe Power adapter with the 13-inch MacBook?)
3 Answers from the Community
I used the 45w adapter of my 2011 11-inch mac air to charge my 2009 13-inch macbook aluminum and it works. i checked the battery capacity of the 13inch mac after charging and it went up to the full 4600+ milliamp capacity.
- Answered by Leonardo S from Quezon
- May 9, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The store associate must have misunderstood me and I bought the 45W by accident. At first try, it seemed to be charging just fine but I watched the battery charge time and it's going up and down. So no, do not use the 45w with a standard MacBook. And it's back to the store for me...
- Answered by Sarah H from Charleston
- Apr 8, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No, the battery won't charge.
- Answered by Karl H from Provo
- Nov 17, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can I use the converter with a Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter
- Asked by Antony D
- Jun 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the converter with a Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter)
- Asked about: MagSafe to MagSafe 2 Converter
Which power adapter is compatible with a Macbook Pro 13-inch, Late 2011 Model ?
- Asked by Harjot T from Toronto
- Feb 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Which power adapter is compatible with a Macbook Pro 13-inch, Late 2011 Model ?)
- Asked about: Mac