wifi booster for Apple
I have Bell Aliant Fibre Op in my home, which acccording to them is very powerful. The modem is downstairs. I cannot get a good reception for my Mac Pro upstairs. I keep losing the reception and it takes forever to get to a website. The BellAliant tech suggested I get a Wifi Booster for Apple. What is it, where can I get it and will it work? Help.
- Asked by Ronald L from Bathurst
- Jun 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (wifi booster for Apple)
1 Answer from the Community
Just add the AirPort Express to your existing router as a piggy back wifi. We did this with our NetGear router as our house is large and the wifi would not work well in certain parts of the house. The AirPort Express was extremely easy to setup immediately with the existing NetGear Wifi. Upon set up the WiFi in our house immediately SOARED! Definitely a Buy!
- Answered by Stephanie K from Chardon
- Jun 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I am after a wifi booster for i mac
- Asked by Mitchell L
- Dec 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I am after a wifi booster for i mac)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
will this interfere with wifi on apple airport express?
- Asked by Helen K from New York
- Nov 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will this interfere with wifi on apple airport express?)
- Asked about: Bose SoundLink® Bluetooth® Mobile s…