whats needed to stream music to non wireless stereo system?
I need to stream to a Bang & olufsen system
- Asked by Gary R from Paradise Valley
- May 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (whats needed to stream music to non wireless stereo system?)
1 Answer from the Community
Your stereo system does not need to be wireless. As long as it has a high-level input, such as AUX or similar. After you originally set up your Airport Express in Airport utility, and assign it a name, such as Main Stereo, B&O or whatever, that name will show up in the speaker selection pane at the bottom-right of your iTunes window (in Snow Leopard anyway). The Airport Express that's connected to your local WiFi network will have to be near your B&O Stereo system. All that's required is a commonly available cable that has a 1/8" Stereo Miniplug on one side, which goes into the Airport Express, and your standard 2 (red and white) RCA plugs on the other end, that connect to your Stereo system, and you are in business. Happy listening!
- Answered by Michael V from Barrie
- Jun 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can these headphones be connected to a regular ( non-wireless) stereo system ?
- Asked by Kevin W from Norwalk
- Nov 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can these headphones be connected to a regular ( non-wireless) stereo system ?)
- Asked about: Parrot Zik Wireless Headphones by S…
Can you stream music to the speaker from any music app
- Asked by Tracy B
- Sep 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you stream music to the speaker from any music app)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Pill 2.0 Speaker