Power Supply voltage question
Does this Airport Express have a 110/220 switch mode power supply for international use?
- Asked by David C from San Francisco
- Jun 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Power Supply voltage question)
2 Answers from the Community
I bought Airport Express in Canada and wanted to use it in UK (220V). Neither the Documentation nor the Product itself has any rating on it, however, the power chord does have some fine print which says 2.5A 125 Volts ~. I called APPLE 24/7 Number at 1.800.692.7753. I was informed that the product will work with electrical system ranging from 100 Volts - 240 Volts.
- Answered by Naveed S from Toronto
- Oct 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
As per the specs it does (100-240 range): www.apple.com /airportexpress/specs/ (remove space between .com and "/" as Q&A doesn't allow to write full address)
- Answered by Marcelo M from Buenos Aires
- Aug 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
what is power requirement? 110 , 220 or both?
- Asked by Johnny H from Euless
- Jun 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (what is power requirement? 110 , 220 or both?)
- Asked about: LaCie 20TB 5big Thunderbolt Series …