Play Videos, Play YouTube, Use Quick Time, Or Use VLC?
I understand that this can wirelessly stream audio using the iTunes airplay feature...
BUT can it also stream other forms of audio (when watching a movie in VLC, when watching a movie in quicktime, or when surfing the internet).
Can't wait for your response!
- Asked by Tyler P
- Jun 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Play Videos, Play YouTube, Use Quick Time, Or Use VLC?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. Some Apps have the Airplay audio selection of iPad, Airport Express or Apple TV etc whichever you have available, integrated into the app, for others, you can change the output in iTunes, and the audio from whatever app you are using is redirected from the iPad speakers to the selected output.
For example, I watch some TV shows in bed using the iPad and a TV Network's own App, and direct the surround sound to my receiver for terrific audio.
- Answered by Rod N from Surrey
- Jun 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can quick time pro open any home video?
- Asked by Terry L from Cartersville
- Jul 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can quick time pro open any home video?)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
Can I use this cable to wath videos from apps like oplayer/vlc player?
- Asked by Guilherme S from Minha Cidade
- Dec 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this cable to wath videos from apps like oplayer/vlc player?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable