I want wi-fi access for my 2010 2.8Ghz mac pro. Should I buy Airport Extreme base station?
I do not have the following:
1) An AirPort card fitted - really expensive call-out charge and part
2) Would rather not run a cable throughout house to the router downstairs, as it is rented accomodation.
Will the Airport Extreme base station, pick up the wi-fi from downstairs?
Or do i definately need an ethernet cable draped all over the house to the Virgin Media router for a cheaper option?
(Have tried using a usb ralink but it has stopped working and want something more substantial)
What's the best option?
Thanks for any advice! It's such a headache knowing what to do!
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I access away from home?
- Asked by Kayla H from Topeka
- Sep 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I access away from home?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
No answers yet
Can I boost WiFi throughout the house with Airport Extreme?
- Asked by Dave H
- Aug 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I boost WiFi throughout the house with Airport Extreme?)
- Asked about: Mac