I using a airport express base station to extend from airport extreme. can i use a second airport express to extend from first airport express?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you can ! I did this to resolve an issue over the Wi-Fi for the hole house and it works fine in every room! Just follow the setup instructions to make the First Airport Express to be a "bridge" to the Second Airport express. But keep in mind that each bridge you make will loose some speed.
- Answered by Neilor N from Randolph
- Aug 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is it better to use airport extreme as an range extender or airport express
- Asked by Chan Hee N from Jakarta
- Apr 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (is it better to use airport extreme as an range extender or airport express)
- Asked about: Mac
how do I extend my signal with 2 airport expresses?
- Asked by Ann M from Montreal
- Jun 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I extend my signal with 2 airport expresses?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme