Existing wifi network - connection to speakers and sky boy
I have a wifi network in my house, powered by a wireless router next to my telephone socket.
In a totally different room, I have some ipod speakers and a sky box next to each other. The existing wifi signal is strong here.
What I want to do is:
1) Play music from iPhone iTunes over wifi to the existing speakers and
2) Connect my sky box to the internet via its Ethernet port.
Can I do this using a AirPort Express Base Station?
- Asked by William J
- Jun 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Existing wifi network - connection to speakers and sky boy)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes that will work for you.
Just make sure to run the setup utility when you get the Airport Express so that it joins the existing network (more reliable to just join it than try and join and extend the network) and to enable the AirPlay function.
- Answered by Ian D
- Jun 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this also exist in AZERTY format?
- Asked by Hans V from Liedekerke
- Aug 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this also exist in AZERTY format?)
- Asked about: MarBlue Keyboard Protector for MacB…
No answers yet