Does this generate its own Wi-Fi for apple products?
I have a router for my internet at home but the WiFi for that is no longer compatible with my iPhone, without WiFi I get bad service in my house. Will this help me?
- Asked by D'naija T from Glassboro
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this generate its own Wi-Fi for apple products?)
2 Answers from the Community
I don't really know what you mean. If you have wifi at home this router will work with it.
If you are talking about that the wifi is not compatible with your iphone, this router will work. This router works perfectly well with iphones, ipads, macs and pcs.
- Answered by Sami C from Homebush West
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You may have to reset your old router to its original factory setting then reconfigure it. This airport express will work with other routers as an extender. However, if your router is not working well, then possibly the airport express will not work either.
- Answered by Paul A from Abilene
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
does a ipod have wifi of it's own
- Asked by Kayana E from Highland Springs
- Apr 9, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (does a ipod have wifi of it's own)
- Asked about: iPod
No answers yet
Can the Apple TV use Ethernet cable to my router instead of wi-fi?
- Asked by William B from Chester
- Dec 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Apple TV use Ethernet cable to my router instead of wi-fi?)
- Asked about: Apple TV