Can this new airport express drive offers AirPrint service to iPhone/iPad etc driving a non-airprint capable printer via USB port?
Use AiPort Express to serve AirPrint to any USB printer?
1 Answer from the Community
No, it cannot. At this time, the AirPrint capability has to be preconfigured by the manufacturer of the printer.
- Answered by Colin O from Rochester
- Jul 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i print from a non airprint printer from iphone 5 by using an airport expess
- Asked by Carman W from Portal
- May 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i print from a non airprint printer from iphone 5 by using an airport expess)
- Asked about: iPhone
Does the Aux In port allow connection to an Airport Express for Airplay?
- Asked by Don M from La Grange
- Apr 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Aux In port allow connection to an Airport Express for Airplay?)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Bluetooth® Speaker…