Can this device block inbound and outbound traffic for a specific device on the network?
I have an Apple TV and an HP printer - both are on my current wireless network. I also have metered internet; and I cannot afford to have either of these devices downloading content or updates; all I want to do is prevent them from accessing the outside world, while still keeping them usable by computers on my network - yes I know the atv needs internet access to stream content; but I do not want to stream content from the internet, I just want to stream content from my laptop.
- Asked by Chris G from Akiak
- Oct 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this device block inbound and outbound traffic for a specific device on the network?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
With the airport extreme, can you assign ip address to specific devices?
- Asked by Chris P from Kingston
- Sep 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (With the airport extreme, can you assign ip address to specific devices?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme