Can I use the AirPort device or something similar to transmit audio from the output of my DJ mixing desk to my home Airplay network ?
I'm looking for something that I can plug into the output socket of my Stanton SCS4DJ MP3 mixing desk that will enable me to send the audio output wirelessly to my Airplay network that includes my Denon Ceol Network Music System, Apple TV and any other speakers that I choose to add to my Airplay network. Thanks
1 Answer from the Community
You can but more than likely you'll experience a bit of a delay. This delay will vary depending on how far the router and devices at from one another.
- Answered by Ken P from Everett
- Oct 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you use these cables for connecting an iPod to a mixing desk using the audio cables only
- Asked by Jason R from South West Rocks
- Sep 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use these cables for connecting an iPod to a mixing desk using the audio cables only)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
Can I mix Macs and PCs on the same home network?
- Asked by Vijay Prakash N from Alameda
- Mar 1, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I mix Macs and PCs on the same home network?)
- Asked about: Mac