Can I hook the express up to my cable router that is also hooked up to my other D-Link wireless router? Would I be able to have two wifi routers on?
1 Answer from the Community
That is the way we are running our network now. Although they are different brands. The cable router (Motorola) is hardwired to an Apple Airport Extreme, it in turn is wired to an airport express as well as wirelessly to a second airport extreme. The whole system runs just fine. The two airport extremes publish the same SSID whereas the airport express has a different name with the stereo attached to it.
- Answered by Jan B from Parksville
- Aug 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have a Verizon WiFi Router hooked to my TV. Will the Airport Extreme Router cause any problems with the Cable Router?
- Asked by John R from Englewood
- Jun 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a Verizon WiFi Router hooked to my TV. Will the Airport Extreme Router cause any problems with the Cable Router?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
what plugs into what when hooking up my new Apple TV? I also have a cable box
- Asked by Mark R from St. Clair Shores
- Mar 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (what plugs into what when hooking up my new Apple TV? I also have a cable box)
- Asked about: Apple TV