Can I AirPlay to multiple AirPort Epress/apple TV/AirPlay devices simultaneously from my iPad only - or do I need a computer running with iTunes?
I want to be able to play music via my iPad or iPhone to an AirPort Express, an Apple TV and a Bose Soundlink Air simultaneously (without the need to have a computer running) - is this possible?
2 Answers from the Community
You will need a computer running iTunes, you can only select one device from iOS. Even with the computer, there is no guarantee they will run in sync - for me, the Apple TV and the Airport Express (previous generation) are out of sync by about half a second.
- Answered by Jack W from Riverside
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
only one at a time. You can airPlay to one device without a computer
- Answered by Stewart K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How many devices can be connected - simultaneously - to one thunderbolt port?
- Asked by Diego G from Salvador
- Oct 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How many devices can be connected - simultaneously - to one thunderbolt port?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…
iTunes Airplay multiple streaming limit?
- Asked by Timothy G from Edina
- Nov 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (iTunes Airplay multiple streaming limit?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins A7 AirPlay Wireles…
Macbook Air or Macbook Pro for Photoshop CS and iTunes running simultaneously?
- Asked by Rowland W from Austin
- Dec 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Macbook Air or Macbook Pro for Photoshop CS and iTunes running simultaneously?)
- Asked about: Mac