which side is the ear phone plug socket on 5th generation?
I bought an arm band for my 5thgeneration ipod but the earphone socket opening was on the right hand side, my ipod earphone socket is one the left. Shop not able to explain/help!
- Asked by Jenny T
- Jan 24, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (which side is the ear phone plug socket on 5th generation?)
2 Answers from the Community
You bought an armband for the 4th generation iPod. I did the same thing. I don't know why but they moved the earphone socket from the right to the left side. I still had the packaging so I returned and bought the correct one. If you still have it, look on the back of the packaging and it says which model the armband fits.
I had to purchase from the website, they didn't have in the store at the time. Don't know if they will have it in the stores now that generation 6 iPod is out You may have to get on the website. However, I would still try to get them to take it back.
- Answered by Lisa K from Carmel
- Feb 24, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It is on the bottom.
- Answered by Danielle A from Hazelwood
- Jan 25, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I need more of the little soft ear plugs that goes in the ear?
- Asked by Rashell H from Port Angeles
- Mar 1, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (I need more of the little soft ear plugs that goes in the ear?)
- Asked about: Beats PowerBeats2 Wireless In-Ear H…
how do I use this cable to charge my phone? how does it plug into the wall socket?
- Asked by Roy L from White Plains
- May 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I use this cable to charge my phone? how does it plug into the wall socket?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Can you text from an Ipad 5th generation
- Asked by Crissy M from Chavies
- Dec 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you text from an Ipad 5th generation)
- Asked about: iPad