where can i find an armband for 2nd generation nano
I have a teal 2nd generation Ipod nano 8GB. I have had it since 2007. I bought A BELKIN case for it in Meijer immediately after. I need a carrying case to wear during a workout because the velcro has worn off the current cases that I have. I don't want to keep tying my Ipod onto my arm because it won't stick. I hope that this particular case isn't too outdated! Please help!
- Asked by Kenisha R from Grand Rapids
- Mar 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (where can i find an armband for 2nd generation nano)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does it work for Ipod Touch if its a 2nd Generation?
- Asked by Skyler C from Meadowview
- Nov 25, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work for Ipod Touch if its a 2nd Generation?)
- Asked about: Silverlit Interactive Bluetooth Rem…