When you're running/sprinting do the earphones come out of your ear with arm motion?
When I'm running, especially sprinting, the earphone cord swings around and the ear buds come out of my ear with my shuffle. I'm curious if when I put my nano in an armband like this a similar thing will happen since it's strapped to your arm...
- Asked by Ashlee W from Sedalia
- Oct 14, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (When you're running/sprinting do the earphones come out of your ear with arm motion?)
2 Answers from the Community
I think the problem that you have is not something that most cases can fix as most cases do not have any cable ties. But you can normally sort these things out through threading the cable up your sleeve then out the top of your t-shirt. Hopefully this would reduce the cable swing.
- Answered by Chris D
- Oct 16, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Try putting the cord through your neck whole of your shirt, and through the arm whole that will make the swinging less of a pain.
- Answered by Caitlyn H from Dixon
- Jul 26, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can the control on the ear pods be used to take photos?
- Asked by Penelope S from Denver
- Jul 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can the control on the ear pods be used to take photos?)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
Does motion of the wrist or arm simulate a step when no step is taken?
- Asked by Patricia S from Bloomington
- Jul 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does motion of the wrist or arm simulate a step when no step is taken?)
- Asked about: Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sle…
what is the weight limit on this arm?
- Asked by John D S from San Jose
- Feb 3, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the weight limit on this arm?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Wall Mount