When you're running/sprinting do the earphones come out of your ear with arm motion?
When I'm running, especially sprinting, the earphone cord swings around and the ear buds come out of my ear with my shuffle. I'm curious if when I put my nano in an armband like this a similar thing will happen since it's strapped to your arm...
- Asked by Ashlee W from Sedalia
- Oct 14, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (When you're running/sprinting do the earphones come out of your ear with arm motion?)
2 Answers from the Community
I think the problem that you have is not something that most cases can fix as most cases do not have any cable ties. But you can normally sort these things out through threading the cable up your sleeve then out the top of your t-shirt. Hopefully this would reduce the cable swing.
- Answered by Chris D
- Oct 16, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Try putting the cord through your neck whole of your shirt, and through the arm whole that will make the swinging less of a pain.
- Answered by Caitlyn H from Dixon
- Jul 26, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I cannot wear normal earphones in my ears due to surgery, what is the best kind of earphones for my ears
- Asked by Cynthia B from Boca Raton
- Aug 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I cannot wear normal earphones in my ears due to surgery, what is the best kind of earphones for my ears)
- Asked about: iPad
Do the arm bans for the touch come in colors
- Asked by Jerry W from Lakewood
- Dec 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the arm bans for the touch come in colors)
- Asked about: Incase Sports Armband Deluxe for iP…
No answers yet